Tampa, Fla. – Lynn University's women's track team concluded its 2019 regular season schedule on Saturday afternoon, the final day of a two-day meet at the University of South Florida. The Fighting Knights continue to produce personal-bests and solid finishes as they head to their third official season of competition in 2020.
INSIDE THE RACE:
Location: USF Track & Field Stadium | Tampa, Fla.
- Emmanuelle Le Tertre took first place in the 5,000m, winning the race by a solid margin with a time of 17:40.50.
- Jayden Reece produced a personal-best in the 5,000, crossing the finish line in 20:34.86.
- Natalie Beck and Alexandra Jones both finished in the top-16 in the 5k, posting times of 19:52.28 and 19:23.87, respectively.
- Rachel Ramirez finished fourth in the 400m in a season-best 1:01.39.
- Chase Yoder's 28.37 in the 200m is a personal-best.
- Maddie Wells racked up two event wins in the heptathlon, taking first in the 200m and the long jump and finishing second overall.
- Emily Christensen, Darby Watts, Lauren Leckenby and Beck finished inside the top-25 in the 1,500m. In Beck's final collegiate race, she finished with a time of 5:24.33.