BOCA RATON, Fla. – Lynn University volleyball hit the court the second time in less than 24 hours and picked up their second win, which happened to be their fifth-straight win.
INSIDE THE MATCHUP:
Scores: Lynn 3, Florida Tech 0 (25-21, 25-22, 25-11)
Records: Lynn (18-4, 9-2), Florida Tech (4-18, 1-8)
Location: de Hoernle Sports and Cultural Center| Boca Raton, Fla.
Series History: Lynn now trails the all-time series by just a single match, 23-22.
Get Social: Twitter - @Lynn_Knights | Instagram - @Lynn_Knights | Facebook - /LynnFightingKnights
STATS OF THE GAME:
- After a career-high in kills on Friday night, Marine Kinna came out and posted a match-high 15 vs. the Panthers. She added 10 digs.
- Sonja Udovcic also had a double-double with 10 kills and 12 digs.
- Ruth Zijlstra had a match-high 21 digs.
- Biatriz Souza Berti posted a match-high 34 assists.
- Lynn had 12 total blocks.
- The Fighting Knights held Florida Tech to just a .088 hitting percentage.
BEYOND THE BOXSCORE:
- Lynn has now won its last five conference matches and five matches in a row.
- They outscored the Panthers 22-9 to close out the match.
- The win pulls the Fighting Knights even with Tampa for the top spot in the conference standings.
It was nice for Lynn to be back at home after a month on the road, but the Fighting Knights hit the road again for a rematch with Barry on Tuesday. They took the first meeting of the season against the Bucs, 3-2. If you can't make the trip to Miami you can always follow along at LynnFightingKnights.com.