Boca Raton, Fla. – Lynn University's women's basketball team extended its win-streak to five straight on Thursday evening with a come-from-behind victory over Elizabeth City State, 81-72, in non-conference play.
INSIDE THE MATCHUP:
Final: Lynn 81, ECSU 72
Records: Lynn (7-4, 3-1 SSC), ECSU (5-7, 1-2 CIAA)
Location: de Hoernle Sports and Cultural Center | Boca Raton, Fla.
All-Time Series: Lynn leads 1-0 (first ever meeting)
Get Social: Twitter - @Lynn_Knights | Instagram - @Lynn_Knights | Facebook - /LynnFightingKnights
STATS OF THE GAME:
- Uloma Enyogasi scored a game-high 19 points, making three triples, to lead the Fighting Knight attack.
- Taylor Jones added 18 points on 8-for-11 shooting from the field.
- Sarah Baer produced another double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
- Kevyn McKae knocked down four threes in the first half, finishing with 12 points in 20 minutes.
- Kelsi Fizer and Dani Lozzi also scored in double-figures, pitching in 11 and 10 points, respectively.
- Trailing by five at half, the Fighting Knights used a 27-14 third quarter to take control of the game.
BEYOND THE BOXSCORE:
- The Blue and White last won five in-a-row twice during last season's campaign when they started 10-1. The last six-game winning streak for the program came in 2009 when Lynn began the season 7-0 on its way to the NCAA Tournament.
- Baer now has nine double-digit outings and four double-doubles in her first 11 games at Lynn.
- Enyogasi's 19 are a season-high.
Lynn will enjoy an off day before taking on Felician at home for its last game of 2019 on Dec. 21 at 5 p.m.